Friday, July 24, 2009

Quick Fly-By

Hi all.

I know, it's been a while. Life is kind of crazed at the moment. Last quarter was so much easier with not having a job! Work is taking up a lot of my time, which is okay because they are giving me money. :) However, it cuts into having time to blog and such. I do still plan to get on here this weekend and post some of my stuff. Lots is going on.

First and foremost, let me tell y'all that I am in a Drawing Design and Art Theory class with world-class artists and illustrators and it is KILLING me!! These people are so f-ing talented and I am the weak link fer sure!!! I'm working on getting better, but in the meantime, you'll have lots to chuckle about when I post some of my sketches.

Intro to 3D animation is awesome! Loving that class. We're already working toward our final project and laying the groundwork. We cover so much in that class each week! And I can only do my homework at school since that's where the $3500 3ds Max software lives. But I will get stuff up - promise.

E-Commerce and Intro to Business are boring as hell! No real shock there. This week is all about micro- and macro-economics. Bo-ring! Quite the snoozefest. I don't even remember what E-Commerce was about this week, I just know I finished my assignments.

So far, and we're going into Week 4 here, I have straight A's. Yay! Let's hope it stays that way.

Also - I'm thinking about trying to double-major in both Digital Design and Animation and Game Design. I'm going to the school to talk to my counselor tomorrow.

Also also - tomorrow is my birthday! Yay me! Already bought the booze!! :)

So....that's the latest. I will return - promise - watch this space! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment