Saturday, June 6, 2009

Final Week 9 Assignment - Typography

Hi all.

Well, I finally managed to finish out Week 9's work. I don't know why I had so much trouble this week, but motivation was not my friend at all. It took a lot of time and redesigning to get this brochure the way I wanted it too. I wanted the darker purple background and the neon green type to really pop and appeal to younger, punk-type grrls. :) As such, here is the brochure I designed:

Outside:



Inside:



As I say, it took me a while to get this the way I wanted it, but I like it. Whether or not the instructor will, well....you know how that's gone. :)

I have not yet looked at Week 10 at all. I will have to do that later. Right now, my motivation is still lacking so I think it's nap time. What else is there to do really on a dreary, rainy day? ;) Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment