Friday, June 5, 2009

Week 8 Grade Results

Hi all.

Things have been a little weird for me this week. I think part of it is just that I've hit a bit of a weird moody time, and part of it was enjoying having the house all to myself. Either way, I've had some motivational problems in getting my schoolwork done this week. Another possible contribution could be that the quarter is winding down and I'm ready to be done. :) Two more weeks and then this quarter is over.

I finally sent off two assignments yesterday (English Comp & Intro to Computer Graphics), and I'm still trying to finish Typography.

English Comp was the rough draft of my final paper. I'm not going to post it here, but I'm happy with it and will look forward to seeing the feedback I receive for it. For Week 10, we're doing peer reviews of our rough drafts so....that should be interesting (or whatever).

Intro to Computer Graphics was designing the logos for our final annual report redesign projects. We had to submit 10 different variations of our brainstorming activities, then our final logo design. Here are my brainstorming ideas:



For my final logo design, I decided to go with a simple typographic design so....here it is:



Typography's assignment that I am still working on is the brochure that goes with our final project. I will be back to post it once it's completed.

And finally, here is the grade breakdown for Week 8:

Success Strategies - Overall Class Percentage: 110.81%
Week 8 Discussion 100%
Week 8 Quiz 93.33% (no indication of what question was missed)

English Composition - Overall Class Percentage: 98.82%
Week 8 Discussion 100%
Week 8 Written Assignment 96.67% (he was supposed to attach
something detailing what was wrong with my assignment
that he deducted, but I still haven't seen it.)

Intro to Computer Graphics - Overall Class Percentage: 99.21%
Week 8 Application Assignment 100%
Week 8 Discussion 100%
Week 8 Revitalization Project 100%

Typography - Overall Class Percentage: 93.02%
Week 8 Discussion 100%
Week 8 Flyer 92% (23 of 25 points)

So....that's the latest from here. I will be back to post my Typography final brochure once I get it completed, which better be tonight! As always, thoughts? - Leave 'em!

No comments:

Post a Comment