Thursday, June 18, 2009

Intro to Computer Graphics Final

Hey all!

So....I made it through the end of the quarter - yay! :) I already posted my final paper below so....that was that. :) Success Strategies, again, had nothing worth posting this quarter. My final project for Intro to Computer Graphics was the annual report redesign. We had to redesign the front and back covers and four inner pages. So.....I chose to redesign the annual report for Barnes & Noble. Here is the link to the real report: http://www.barnesandnobleinc.com/for_investors/annual_reports/Barnes_%26_Noble_2007_Annual_Report.pdf

So - here are my redesigned pages:

Cover Page:



Inside Pages:













Back Cover:




The front and back covers were Week 10's assignments, and utilized my redesigned logo on the back cover. I never received my grade/feedback for Week 10, so I just went ahead and used them. We'll see how that grade turns out. Eek! So....that's Intro to Computer Graphics - Typography to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment