Thursday, June 18, 2009

Typography Final Portfolio

Hey again.

So....this is my final branding portfolio for Typography. Again, my mock company was a feminist film studio. I had to do a cover letter and proposal, but you won't see them here 'cuz they have addresses on them. But, here are the actual pieces of my portfolio for your enjoyment. Also - some things I had to redesign taking into account my instructor's feedback so - - if you've been following along, you can look back and see the changes. Have I grown? I dunno - you decide. :)

Business Card:



Letterhead:



Flyer:



Brochure Outside:



Brochure Inside:



Newsletter Page 1:



Newsletter Page 2:



So...that's it. That's my portfolio for Typography. I am, as I'm sure all y'all who have been following this will know, utterly happy to put that one behind me! Oy! I feel kind of lost without homework to do, but my new books should be arriving shortly and I will share all the goodness when they do. In the meantime, quiet time for a bit here until next quarter, which starts on July 6th. Thanks for reading! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment