Saturday, May 2, 2009

Final Portions of Week 4

Hey there y'all!

Whew! So I just now finished and sent off my Typography assignment. I spent a very, very, very, very, very long time on this one. I redid it about five times. I played with different elements. I made one I thought was "safer" and then I said, "Fuck it! - I'm sending the one I like!" I did this entirely in the Adobe software programs - aren't you proud of me? I'm loving Deviant by the way, I'm finding some great fonts and brushes there. Anyway, this is my Week 4 assignment for Typography:





So....that's done. Whew! :)

As for my English Comp assignment - I sent it off last night. It was the annotated bibliography for my Research Essay Project (see a few entries below for the details on that). We were required to have five sources, three of which were "scholarly". Well....y'all gotta know me a little by now - I went all Hermione on it again. I have twelve sources and about half are "scholarly". The damn thing is eight pages long - hence why it's not being loaded here. Suffice it to say that it rocks and will completely and totally help me rock my essay project. Woot! :)

So....Week 4 is finally complete. Week 5 was posted yesterday so....time for me to get to it. I've only looked at Success Strategies so far, and I may actually go back on my word and post my assignments for this week's class after all - they look like they might turn out kinda cool. We shall see.

Anyway....look at the previous entries for the latest on grades and what-not. As always, more to come later kittens! Thanks for the feedback and love! Laters!

No comments:

Post a Comment