Monday, May 4, 2009

Monday Again? Already??!

Happy Monday y'all!

So...hope everyone had good weekends and that your Mondays are going well. So far mine is pretty damn awesome! :) Got my results from Success Strategies and English Comp for last week - 100% on both - yay me! 100% on my discussion for Typography too. Dunno about my assignment yet. No word on anything for Intro to Computer Graphics. We shall see.

As is every woman's prerogative, I changed my mind and have decided not to post any Success Strategies stuff. It's an interesting discussion and everything this week (for once), but nothing any of y'all hanging around here would give a shit about so...just trust me - cool discussion, nothing major. MOVING ON! :)

So for English Comp this week, we have to submit an outline for our Research Essay Project. Our discussion is a peer review of our thesis statements. Considering the previous peer review adventure, this is going to suck like a Hoover. But, I posted mine anyway. My thesis statement is: 'A more diverse film industry that includes more women in higher level positions will help ensure that the portrayals of women and girls, and their life experiences, are more accurately depicted in films'. You know I'm right! ;)

The problem I am facing now is with the outline. See, I'm not one of those writers who can write from an outline, I just can't do it. So to get the damn outline, I'm going to have to write the whole freaking paper, then pull the outline from there. Ugh! Not to mention, I have three assignments this week in Intro to Computer Graphics, plus my normal torture session in Typography so....it's going to be an interesting week. :)

Anyhow....that's the latest from here. Still trying to keep up that GPA and all. I'll update with more info and assignments as I have 'em. Stay cool y'all! Thoughts? Post 'em! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment