Friday, May 1, 2009

Stuff Like This Makes My Week!

So I finally got back my English Comp grade on my expository essay on Hawaii. I got 100% in the class last week for my discussion, my quiz AND my essay! Yay me! My instructor left me awesome feedback: "Actually, I found it so well written I turned a blind eye to the relatively minor transgressions. Great job!" Heeee! :) :) :) :) See? - told you I rocked that paper! :)

Stayed up all night last night working on my bibliography and that damn Typography assignment. Still working on both. Got to get them done and turned in soon. My body finally crapped out on me about 8:30 a.m. this morning and I slept until 1:00 this afternoon. I am up, fed, Dr. Peppered and ready to face those last two assignments and Week 5 (which looks hella, hella busy!). Cheers all! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment