Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Off-Topic: Halloween PIF

Howdy all!

The lovely Carapace, whom I adore as a person and worship as an artist, posted on her blog about a Halloween PIF. Check it out here: http://caramakes.blogspot.com/2009/05/just-for-fun-to-pay-it-forward.html

I'm happy to participate so.....I'm offering handmade Halloween cards to three of my readers who decide to participate. A little early Halloween fun for everyone!

So here's the deal: You be one of the first three to comment on this post, you get a handmade Halloween card from me. Please also include your e-mail address in your post so I may contact you for mailing information.

Then, you must pay it forward by offering a similar small bit of early Halloween to three readers on your blog! And linking back to me.

Leave your comment with e-mail address and share your own Halloween spirit. Fun, right? ;)

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Lucky people who get AMOcards!:D and lucky me, getting complimented up. You sweet thing! I can't wait to see what you come up with for your lucky commenters! (of whom, tragically, I cannot be one.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the good words, but so far no takers. :( Sad. I must suck. Who knew? :)

    ReplyDelete